Love shopping at Target? Want to save money next time you go?? If you do then keep on reading!
- Bring your own coupons. This will work at most retail stores but this is a sure way to save money off your bill. Manufacture coupons can be found online at sites like coupons.com and you can also find them in your weekly and Sunday newspapers.
- Sign up for the REDcard. You get 5% back on any purchase that you make in the store.
- Bring a reusable bag. Target will take off an additional $0.05 from your total.
- Use the Target App and the Target Cartwheel App. These apps combined not only tell you what is on sale but you will also have access to more coupons that you can use at the register.
- Use Target Price Match. If you can find a current lower price within 14 days of purchase, bring in the proof and Target will adjust your payment. This can be done at any register or at guest services.
- Shop the clearance sections. Most of the time the clearance items can be found at the end of the aisles. Check the clearance before you start shopping to see if what you were looking for has been marked down already.
- Create a registry. If you have a wedding coming up or if you are expecting a baby, Target will give you discounts on items in the store.
- Know the markdown days. Depending on what you are shopping for, knowing Target’s markdown schedule can have you save.
Monday: electronics, accessories, kids clothing, books, baby and stationary
Tuesday: women’s clothing, pets and market food items
Wednesday: men’s clothing, health and beauty, diapers, lawn and garden and furniture
Thursday: housewares, lingerie, shoes, toys, sporting goods, decor and luggage
Friday: auto, cosmetics, hardware and jewelry
*Discount schedule may be different from location to location so double check with your local Target.
If there are any tips that I missed please feel free to comment down below. Thanks!